[access-uk] Re: Windows "Longhorn" is no more!

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:48:37 +0100

Everything seems to be called VISTA, lol. There was a group called VISTA in my locality, social and activities group for the visually impaired.

I can't imagine what the name means to the next generation of micrososft though.

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Maule-Oatway" <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>