[access-uk] Re: Windows "Longhorn" is no more!

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:04:07 +0100

Sorry, Barry, the infernal URL wrapped to a second line.  It
should end in LHMA.mspx.

It essentially announces that Longhorn will be renamed
"Vista", and that the Beta will be available for developers
around 3rd August.  I'll hopefully be able to report a
little more after that.

(That should please the "Vista" Society for the Blind up in
Leicester!)

George.

matches... message

> Could you give us a clue what the announcement says so
that
> I've got some ideas what keywords to use in a search?
>
> Barry G

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2005/jul05/07-22LHM
A.mspx

> George.