[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Messenger was Re: Re: Windows Messenger problem

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:28:37 -0000

Also, some have reported to me that in version 9 the sounds are not working properly. IE. they can't hear sounds when someone signs in or messages them, although I'd assume that this is the problem with their system rather than windows live, but it would be nice if someone could confirm or deny this.

Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx