[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Messenger.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:55:16 +0100

    Hi Ibrahim .

Sorry to be thick about this but please will you email me privately and give me
a step-by-step explanation of this because the send a single file option seems
to be just that - the other concerned with publish a file online or whatever it
is just seems too complicated for words can I no longer just create a sharing
file as before?  I removed live messenger altogether and tried to install an
older version from oldversion.com but couldn't as was told to update.  I know
on the oldversion.com site it mentions getting a patch from somewhere but I
don't know where or whether I can do this.
I thought of doing a system restore to take me back to when I had the older
version but I've since downloaded a download manager programme that I don't
want to lose and also updated to IE8 so figure system restore isn't a good
option.

Mandy.----- Original Message -----