[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Messenger.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 00:34:21 +0100

Hi Mandy.

The option to create a sharing folder you'll find in the conversation window.
If you tab around to the share files button in the conversation window, you'll
have two options, send a single file or photo and publish files online.  Go to
the first one and sharing folder will be presented as an option there.