[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:05:53 +0100

Not sure about JAWS 7, but JAWS has good support, possibly better, in Windows Live Messenger than Windows Messenger. Oh, how frustrating people send you those funny things; just tell them you're blind and that you're not interested in things like that. Hope that helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>