[access-uk] Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:42:35 +0100

Hi,

What is Windows Live Messenger and what advantages does it have over using plain old Windows Messenger? Does it work with JAWS 7?

Someone in Windows Messenger "just tried to send me a wink" which apparently requires the latest version of Windows Live Messenger. I don't imagine I'm that bothered about receiving winks from people but what other features/advantages do people like about Windows Live Messenger?

Catherine