[access-uk] Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:58:39 +0100

Hi,

I recently got my computer back after repair and just went to Windows
Messenger to try and sign in.  It comes up with something offering me
the choice of signing in with my windows live id (or something like
that) or signing up for an id.

I'd just like to know - can I not sign in with my existing passport or
whatever it's called?  I mean the e-mail address and password I used
to use to sign in to Windows Messenger?

Also if I do have to get a live id or whatever, is there anything I
should look out for accessibilitywise?

Thanks,
Catherine