[access-uk] Windows Live Mail Questions

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:29:27 +0000

Hi Everyone

I am using the 64-bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium and Window-Eyes 7.5
Beta 1.  I am interested to read that people are finding Windows Live Mail
easy to use, as I am struggling with it.  I have never used Outlook Express.

I wonder if anyone could answer the following questions which I also posted on
the GW Info list:

1. How does one find out who the message has come from?  On some discussion
lists, for example, it is possible to reply either to the list or to the person
who wrote the message.  How does one find who sent the message?

2. Is there a keystroke for sending messages, or does one have to tab through
the ribbon each time.

3. I have noticed that when I type I don't seem to be using the write character
set.  Quotes come out as some unprintable character, for example.  What
should I set to amend this?

I would be interested in any information to make Windows Live Mail more
friendly.  I have the latest version of the app.

Thanks

Pele West