[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Mail

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:09:16 -0000

Sakib I've had no such problems. I think the point here is that Gmail does
this *by default*, meaning that it is customizable through the web
interface. All I told it to do was to delete messages that come in when
downloaded via Pop. I agree with Imap though, and unless it improves I'm
only using the pop service. So, not encouraging you or anything, but it
might be worth having another go. To me two days is hardly anything. A week
well that's acceptable. Good luck.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx