[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:15:05 +0200

Tristram,

Thank you for this important information.
Up to now, I used hotamil as http server and I try now using it with pop3 server. Do you think is there any improvement while using it as pop3 server and not as http server? I see now that all the messages are concentrated in the same inbox and not more, another inbox.
Any more information is greatly appreciated

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx