[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Mail.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:43:51 +0100

OK Here goes. First make sure the focus is on the folder tree list and then press Alt F followed by O, M to open the mail options dialog. Arrow right to the send tab. Now tab down to the (include message in reply check box). Tick/untick accordingly.

Hope this is the option you are after.

Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Colin Howard
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 1:03 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Windows Live Mail.

greetings,

First I must point out though I have a windows7 machine it currently has no
email set up.

Secondly, I know absolutely nothing about windows Live Mail, I am asking
this question on behalf of a friend who has WLM on their Windows 7 machine,
I do not know if it is 32- or 64-bit nor anything about what W7 version is
being used.

what I would like to know is, how does one change WLM to stop (or allow)

Please, remember I know absolutely nothing about WLM so you will need to be
precise and detailed and using only keyboard commands.

Note, in the 'bcc' field I have the person's address.

Thanks in advance.