[access-uk] Re: Windows Live Essentials

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:48:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Valerie,

I'm not sure why the conversation button is unavailable. Is this the case when
viewing your inbox?

It's more awkward to get to your contacts in windows live mail 2011. In this
version, there's no equivalent of the go menu, and the associated shortcuts.
However, as in the previous version, there's a group of buttons: mail,
calender,
contacts etc. To get to the contacts window:
1. press f6 till you get to mail (button), which is the first of the group of
buttons.
2. Arrow down to contacts (button) and press it. Note that in 2011 version,
this

does not open a new window, rather the original mail window becomes a contacts
window. So you have to follow a similar proceedure to get back to the mail
window.

David.