[access-uk] Re: Windows Error

  • From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:47:40 +0100

Thanks for this.

Donna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:33 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Windows Error

Don't worry about that error. That's just general answer Microsoft crash analleses usually gives when windows doesn't get shut down properlly, I very much doubt that it's anything to do with the driver for your soundcard, this is nothing serious, this error appears when they can't be determined what caused it, but alot of the time it doesn't at all have to be a device driver, I know because if I force shut down the computer for example when everything locks up and even narrator wouldn't speak so the only option I get is to turn off manually I get that error.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121