[access-uk] Re: Windows Defender

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:40:59 +0100

Hi Andrew

If you are using Windows defender in windows seven, then yes, Windows defender
in windows seven is an anti-spyware program only. If you are using Windows 8,
your anti-virus program will disable Windows defender as it incorporates virus
detection and removal elements which your new antivirus software will replace.

Sent from my iPhone