[access-uk] Re: Windows 98 updates.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:28:44 -0000

They are, but only very occasionally.

When was the last time you updated? Our 98SE systems are set
for automatic download, and then ask for confirmation to
install.  I've not seen one for 2 or 3 weeks or more.

What is your screen reader, and what specifically is your
problem with Outlook Express?  It could be a security issue
that can be fixed with a minor adjustment.

George.