[access-uk] Re: Windows 8 with JAWS question

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:02:50 -0000

Hi Ibrahim

I'm staying put with Windows 7 for a while.  I don't see the need to change,
personally, as it does everything I require.  It is just concerning for
those who are in the market for a new PC or laptop that they might not know
which version to purchase to accommodate JAWS.  It must be the only screen
reader one has to be mindful of when choosing a PC!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns