[access-uk] Re: Windows 8 and NVDA questions

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:00:22 +0000

You will have to keep doing it all the time each time Nvda is closed down. but you can buy a little program called vturbo gives you application settings and it's 2.99 and it would do the job I use it all the time.

On 15/01/2013 10:59, Jackie Cairns wrote:
Hi Peter

And does it remember that once you exit the program, or do you have to keep
doing it for every session when OCR is running?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns