[access-uk] Re: Windows 8 accessibility resources

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:48:54 +0000

Hi Steve

Many thanks for this, I did a quick search after sending my email and had a
look on the GW Micro site, so thanks for backing me up on this. I haven't got
the opportunity to listen to them on my iPhone today but will certainly check
them out tomorrow morning before my laptop arrives. I'm a little nervous, I'm
only dabbled with Windows 8 and I didn't like it so agent back to Windows 7. I
now have no choice but to upgrade as the laptop does not have a downgrade
option. Thank you again and if you have any more links or resources you can
tell me about, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone