[access-uk] Re: Windows 8 accessibility resources

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:05:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Ibrahim,
the following guides for windows 8.1 were written for Jaws users, but most of
the material would be applicable. One exception to this is that I think that
Window-eyes has a different way of navigating the pinned items on the start
screen.

File Explorer:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/File-Explorer-8p1-Guide.html
Taskbar: