[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 set up

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:22:36 +0100

Hi Debbie.

You'll probably be asked for a few basic bits of information like your name, country of residence and time zone so that Windows settings can be set accordingly. You'll also be given the opportunity to set up your internet access by connecting to the wireless network in your home if you have one. Different machines have different start-up procedures, however if there's anything you're not sure about, there should be a help button you can click on each screen.

All the best and good luck, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Debbie Palmer
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 12:07 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Windows 7 set up

Hi

I have just received my new windows 7 lap top.  Before I sit down to set it
up can anyone tell me whether the set up process is pretty straightforward.
My husband isn't computer literate so if he reads the screen to me will it
be easy to do?  Obviously once the basics are done I will be able to install
JAWS.
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you

Debbie

YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA:
Email: deborahpalmer1@xxxxxxx