[access-uk] Windows 7 questions

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:56:28 -0000

Hi List,

I know this first question was published on this list a couple of days ago, but as I didn't have windows 7 at the time it went unread. Can someone on the list give me the subscription details for the windows 7 user group?

Secondly, is their any advice on the net on the best way to configure windows 7 64 bit with Jaws 64 bit? The keyboard on this advent computer doesn't seem to be as responsive as my old vista machine running on a 32bit platform, especially the control key to shut jaws up, as one needs to do now and again. Also when using the up and down cursor the line keeps talking when you have moved off the line which didn't on my other machine, it shut up straight away and started reading the next line.

Thirdly, will MS office 2003 run on a 64 bit machine?

Thanks for any advice.
Jim

MSN Address
jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx