[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 question

  • From: Peter Bentley <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:22:48 +0000

On 31/10/2010 09:31, dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi folks

I've just started with windows 7. First impressions is I don't like the start menu, explorer and control panel view. Is there a way to change to the 'classic' view, I've tried digging around but can't find the controls to do this if it is at all possible. It was easy to find in XP but I'm at a loss so far with windows 7. I've tried loading the XP mode but it seems that it is a virtual screen which jaws cannot access.

Thanks
Martin

Martin

I am a beginner myself but I found two podcasts by Terry Hadley describing the Start Menu, Windows Explorer and the Library structure very helpful. Download them from the Blind Cool Tech site.

Peter Bentley