[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 Narrator

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 12:10:16 +0100

Jackie, how about control N

Ron
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 9:17 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Windows 7 Narrator

Apologies for cross-posting, but wonder if someone could tell me how to turn
on Narrator using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.  I need to install JAWS,
but want Narrator turned on first as it's a new machine.  I've never used
Narrator before, but heard the keystroke is Windows U to turn it on, but
need confirmation that this is all that is required, or is there a further
command to initiate speech?

Thanks for any quick answer.

Kind regards,

Jackie Cairns