[access-uk] Windows 7 Error Message

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BCAB Discussion List" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:43:05 +0100

r message which I show below. I’ve followed the path shown and the EXE file is
there but I just don’t know what to do with it. If it’s damaged and needs
replacing where would I find a sound file?  Any other reason I've no knowledge
of so any help would be much appreciated.

Error Message

Setup was unable to automically close all applications. It is recommended that
you close all applications that need to be updated by Setup before continuing.

 C:/Users/Roger/AppData/Roaming/CompatibilityVerifier/CompatibilityCheck. exe

Many thanks  Roger