[access-uk] Windows 10 Is Here Is It Time For You To Make The Switch???

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:31:32 +0100

From: David Tanner
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 05:09:39 +0000

Windows 10 is released and record numbers of people around the world are
making the switch. Is it time for you to make the switch too?

We hear the latest from Freedom Scientific about Jaws and Magic for Windows
10 from two of their recent FScast podcasts and get a bit of a report on a
few issues still to be resolved with Jaws with Windows 10, and possible
solutions.

Over the next few weeks we will hear about Window-Eyes and Windows 10 and
NVDA Windows 10 access to Windows 10 with their expected next upgrade late
in August.

We then hear four of the last demos of Apple Watch from David Woodbridge as
he covers controling the Blind Square app on your iPhone from your Apple
Watch. David shows us how to control Netflicks on your Apple TV using the
Apple Watch Remote app, and how to check the weather on your watch with the
weather app, plus dictate a message from your Apple Watch.

These demos will conclude our coverage of a tour of the Apple Watch.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org