[access-uk] Re: Window Eyes as an alternative to Jaws query

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 22:57:37 -0000

Hi,

Wow, the full version of Window-Eyes is 595 pounds.

Contact me off list if you want more info.

You can also get a fre Window-Eyes if you have Microsoft Office 2010 or
later at http://www.windoweyesforoffice.com though there is no free tech
support for this, apart from installation help.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services