[access-uk] Window Eyes 7.2 not reading .doc file 2k7

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:27:56 +0100

Folks,

I was filling these out previously with JAWS until I switched. It's my Guide
Dog monthly reports for my new pup.

I cant' get this thing to read with Window Eyes.  I keep getting it saying
Page 4 and the speech is clipping all over the place.  I can't complete it
as the documents not making any sense to me.  Can you download it from my
Dropbox account here

http://is.gd/cpDbZ

and let me know if it reads for you?  Of course any suggestions to help me
be able to use this form.  I've checked and I'm using the most up to date
Sets for Office 2K7

Thanks all,

Barry.

Barry Toner