[access-uk] Window Appearance

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:52:46 -0000

Hi All

On my PC when I open a window screen such as My Computer down the left side
of the screen is information and options available to me. Such as to Move
files and folders or Copy files and folders. My wife's laptop running Win XP
Home the same as I am does not have this. Obviously an option needs to be
set but I just don't seem able to find it. Most annoying when I try to load
something into her machine using my pen drive. Can anyone give me the method
of opening this set of options please.

Many thanks

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.