[access-uk] Re: Winamp help

  • From: Wally.Harding@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:40:42 +0100

Andy

if you made the changes using insert+V the settings are only altered
temporarily, if you want to change them permanently you should, while in the
winamp main window press insert+6 on the number row, not the number pad, to
bring up the jaws config manager with the configuration file for winamp
opened automatically for you.

make the verbosity changes there and before closing the config manager use
control+S to save the changes. They should now be saved permanently.

Wally Harding
RNIB Hi-tech support