[access-uk] Re: Winamp and plug ins

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:00:08 +0100

Just disable the volume control in the plug-in's configuration, under the other tab. This is for the direct out plug-in. Hope this helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 15/07/2010 21:51, Peter Bentley wrote:
Chris

Nullsoft direct sound (2.49) which was the default.

Having tried Nullsoft waveout 2.12, I see that this is better. Is there one
that you would particularly recommend for speech MP3 files and if so where
would I download it.

Thanks for your help.

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"