[access-uk] Re: Winamp and Real alternative

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:30:30 -0800

Hi Barry,
        Open Winamp. Hit control plus P. Move down the treeview to, file types.
Its
only a matter of tabbing until you get to the checkbox that says. Launch
Winamp for audio CD and hit the spacebar to clear that checkbox. You've made
sure, you said, to make Real Player your default CD Music Player? You might
want to try this also if you are using Windows XP Home, Go into My Computer,
move to the D: drive and pull down the applications menu with the right
windows key. In here you will find an assortment of options that will enable
your D drive to be, um, more specific in what it does when particular CD's
are inserted?

Peter