[access-uk] Re: Winamp Shutting down on December 20, 2013

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 07:56:46 +0000

You have a point, Andrew. It's not actually on the homepage. A bit
sneaky of AOL!
It's only on the download page.

Of course, a 5 second Google will give you several hundred media
articles, but AOL aren't exactly announcing it loudly.
https://news.google.com/news?ncl=dEst1Ku4LTkPHKMmJ1Lo67j_tiDhM&q=winamp&lr=English&hl=en