[access-uk] Re: Winamp 5.1

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:57:36 +0200

I hear more and more about Podcast and how useful it is but I haven't understood yet what it is.
Is it a file format like txt, pdf or mp3?what are the advantages of articles or items of news ppublished on the web in that format?
Is there anything to be gained in particular for us VIS to access information in that format?

A clear explaination, pointers to get started and places where one can try podcast samples would be appreciated.
Must try to keep abreast with technology.

Cheers now,

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>