[access-uk] Re: WinZip Extraction..

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.mjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:19:30 -0000

Hi Ibrahim.

Yes I've received your email and still can't work out how to  extract.  I
know how it works ii now how to select folders to where I want things to go
but with Windows 7 it just seems to sit there and do nothing.

I first have to select use evaluation button as I'm not buying it yet.

I then get not selected with whatever the title is now in the past I would
space on that, then press the applications key and in this case I know it's
x for extract and I would space to select where I want the files to go then
once selected, enter and the extraction would begin but this doesn't happen
so how do I go about it now?

Apologies to everybody else on this list.

Ibrahim

My email address is working now so if you want to you could reply to it now
instead of clogging up the list.

Thanks for your help I really would like to use this programme I've always
liked it.

Mandy.