[access-uk] Re: Win MX

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:15:20 -0000

HI Andy!

If you want to use the QuickMx Add-on, then the version to download is the
earlier one (3.31). From what I understand anyway, the only enhancement with
3.53 is added chat functionality.

As for the scripts, the ones for JFW 5 are the ones your after. HTH.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx