[access-uk] Re: Win 7 Desktop randomly wakes up from sleep mode

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:31:47 -0000

Didn't have any text in it here in outlook 03.  Neither did Tristrams reply
to it.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...

From: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tristram Llewellyn
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:31:43 +0000
mode

If it is not the WOL then head for the mouse, disconnect or turn
upside on its back see if this cures the problem.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Tristram Llewellyn
<tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SWYgaXQgaXMgbm90IHRoZSBXT0wgdGhlbiBoZWFkIGZvciB0aGUgbW91c2UsIGRpc2Nvbm
5lY3Qg

b3IgdHVybiB1cHNpZGUgb24gaXRzIGJhY2sgc2VlIGlmIHRoaXMgY3VyZXMgdGhlIHByb2
JsZW0u

DQoNClJlZ2FyZHMuDQoNClRyaXN0cmFtIExsZXdlbGx5bg0KU2lnaHQgYW5kIFNvdW5kIF
RlY2hu

b2xvZ3kNClRlY2huaWNhbCBTdXBwb3J0DQp3d3cuc2lnaHRhbmRzb3VuZC5jby51aw0KDQ
pNYWls

Og0KVHJpc3RyYW06IHRyaXN0cmFtLmxsZXdlbGx5bkBzaWdodGFuZHNvdW5kLmNvLnVrDQ
pUZWNo

bmljYWw6IFN1cHBvcnRAc2lnaHRhbmRzb3VuZC5jby51aw0KR2VuZXJhbCDigJMgaW5mb0
BzaWdo

dGFuZHNvdW5kLmNvLnVrDQoNClBob25lOg0KU3VwcG9ydCBsaW5lOiAwODQ1IDYzNCA3OT
c5DQoN

ClNpZ2h0IGFuZCBTb3VuZCBUZWNobm9sb2d5IExpbWl0ZWQgaXMgYSBjb21wYW55IHJlZ2
lzdGVy

ZWQgaW4gRW5nbGFuZCBhbmQgV2FsZXMsIHdpdGggY29tcGFueSBudW1iZXIgMTQwODI3NS
4gIA0K

DQpTaWdodCBhbmQgU291bmQgVGVjaG5vbG9neQ0KV2VsdG9uIEhvdXNlIE5vcnRoIFdpbm
cNClN1

bW1lcmhvdXNlIFJvYWQNCk1vdWx0b24gUGFyaw0KTm9ydGhhbXB0b24NCk5OMyA2V0QgDQ
ogICAg