[access-uk] Wiltshire farm foods

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 15:12:06 +0100

Hi all,

I know I asked the list some questions some time ago regarding the company whose name I have put in the subject of this E-mail, but circumstances have caused me to look again at becoming a customer of theirs, and I contacted them towards the end of last week via the contact us link on their website,
www.wiltshirefarmfoods.co.uk . regarding the formats in which they could supply their brochure, as I wanted to know if they could supply it in either large print or Braille.

As I have as yet had no reply either by E-mail or telephone to the message I sent them, and I know that one or two list members have used them in the past, I was wondering how those of you who have used the company have managed to get the brochure into a format that you could deal with successfully.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Alexander Shannon