[access-uk] Re: Why Hijab

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:13:16 +0100

Hi. The French can do what ever they want. Personally all that stuff is out of
date and none of the women in my family embrace that sort of  clothing. So it's
not necessary for a muslim woman to ware this rediculous burker and the vale.
It hides ones identity and makes other people feel uncomfortable. Someone
suggested that my daughter ware something like that and I told them where to
stick their opinions and they should concentrate on looking out for the welfair
of their own families. I think the English government should ban such religious
dress.  Before anyone accuses me of racism! I'm muslim my self. We as a British
community should learn to intergrate better and not hide our selves in our own
racial communities what ever background we are from.  People would get on alot
better when they dress and look the same.
Find me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/saq5000 and MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx