[access-uk] Re: Who are the Blind Mice?

  • From: Maureen Dyer <md012a9716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 22:06:15 +0000

I would also like to know how to contact them as there are quite a few broken links on their website. I downloaded one fil but tried about four others and the links didn't work.

All the best
Mo

Clive Lever wrote:
    Hi all,
does anyone know the identtity of the people who call themselves the Mice? These are the ones who havde the website where they load up audio-described film sound tracks for download as MP3? I've discovered a few broken links and want to let them know. There's a link on their page, saying: "Contact us if you notice anything that needs fixing, but I can't find any contact details with which to do so.
The website in question is:
http://www.blindmicemart.com/assets/product_images/rzmovie.html
and if you like AD films, these, taken from (channel) Five broadcasts, may well appeal to you. Best,
Clive
Brian Perkins does crazy things with the shipping forecast: On YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWl0QD9W-Oc
And Charlotte Green poses as the Voicemail messenger from hell at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GR7VIhcdYNI
Check out the videos, get the albums at www.bcab.org.uk <http://www.bcab.org.uk>, then steal this signature.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5722 (20101221) __________

database 5726 (20101222) __________