[access-uk] Whitestick.co.uk is not up to date is it?

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:54:27 +0100

    Hi list,

recently I saw on this list I believe a reference to some of the lists one
could join from Tom Lorimer's  site.

One of these was a list called "virtues"  or something like that, which
talked about underground trains and such matters.

It said it was hosted on Yahoo groups, or was it smart groups, I can not
remember, anyway, I tried to subscribe using the provided link and the
implication was that the list does not exist as I could not join it.

Perhaps either Tom could throw some light on this or if Tom does not see
this message perhaps someone on this list could help me try to see if the
list I am talking about does still exist.

Thank you in advance.

I apologise to the moderators of this list if what I have referred to could
be considered off topic.

Alexander Shannon

** vacation ## d