[access-uk] Re: Which way should a scannor's software be installed

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:48:13 +0100

Time will tell.
Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 12:19 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Which way should a scannor's software be installed

Hi Vince,

Thaniks for your message.

Having read your message and one from George Bell, I am tempted to try and install the software first if my father has been able to find the driver disks, as George implied that taking the advice you have given can cause more problems.
Alexander Shannon

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.3/360 - Release Date: 09/06/2006