[access-uk] Re: Which way should a scannor's software be installed

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 12:27:01 +0100

Hi George,

Thank you for your advice.

I am going to do my best to take it. Because my father is sighted, as long as he has brought his glasses, we should be able to get the information such as model and manufacturer from the scanner and then I will go to the manufacturer's website at some point and get the details I need.

It may be that we do not manage to actually connect the scanner today, but if my father does bring it and we can get the details we need and he can write them in a form I can read, then as well as going to the manufacturer's website, I can come back to this list, and if necessary the Jaws list to get more advice if necessary.

Alexander Shannon