[access-uk] Re: Which vacuum cleaner brand would people recommend?

  • From: <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:20:10 +0100

I Jackie,

Interesting to know you also have a Miele.

I personally have reservations about recommending it based on the fact that you have to purchase replacement bags and two different filters. I have found it's good and quiet too, but don't think I'd go that route again.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>