[access-uk] Re: Which of the Aftershokz headphones are

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:46:19 +0100

These look interesting.  But I'd like to hear from anyone who's used them in
very noisy places such as the London Underground.  How well do they perform
compared to in-ear or noise cancelling headphones?
On 29 Apr 2013, at 10:14, ANDY COLLINS wrote:

Jeff - Pete gave the link earlier in this thread:

www.aftershokz.co.uk<http://www.aftershokz.co.uk>
Andy