[access-uk] Re: Which is more accessible? Openoffice or Libreoffice?

  • From: Michael A Ray <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 14:57:12 +0000

Hello Mo,

Just to further complicate your options, have you thought about IBM Lotus Symphony? I use it on Win 7 and I find it totally accessible.

Mike

On 03/11/2013 13:19, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
Hello Everyone.

I wanted to switch to a free office suite, and the 2 that came to mind were either openoffice or libreoffice. Both are supposed to be accessible if using the java access bridge. i was just wondering if people had any experience in using them? and which one i should download?

many thanks in advance,

Mo.

Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

Ham Radio Call-sign: G4XBF, licensed since 1982

Don't just sit there, learn something

Raspberry VI:
http://www.raspberryvi.org/
NVDA, the best free screen-reader in the world:
http://www.nvda-project.org/