[access-uk] Re: Which Mobile Phones Does Talks Work With?

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:25:16 -0000

Hi Steve,

Are there any newer phones in the pipeline with Talks compatability planned,
and are there any developments being made in the non-series 60 area?

I have had my 6630 for nearly a year, and don't see any newer phones available,
though am being asked to choose a new phone for the contract - I may end up
cancelling the contract and going back to PAYG.

Andrew.