[access-uk] Re: Which Digital TV To Buy

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 20:40:51 -0000

I don't know what a sound bar is Andy.  Wondering if it is worth the bother,
maybe just having TVonics is the way to go.  How about the Goodman's.  I think
I tried it briefly in the past and I think I found it very sluggish in
comparison to TVonics.  Does anyone agree with this observation?  I cannot
remember if Goodman's reads Menus.