[access-uk] Where to get parts for laptops

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:25:57 +0200

I would like to get a part for my laptop, it's a lid switch,
does anyone know where I can obtain this part, it's a
toshiba satellite a60 pro.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx