[access-uk] When on a website why does my system want to use MS Outlook rather than OE

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:02:24 +0100

Hi all,

I have noticed that when sending E-mail on a website, for example to tom
Laurimer, from whitestick.co.uk, my system wants to use Outlook rather than
Outlook Express.

As OE is my normal client I was wondering why E-mail from websites is trying
to be sent by Outlook?

Can anyone help with this, I do have Outlook on the system but it should for
me only be used as a media for backing up E-mail messages.  I do not want it
to be used to send E-mail.

Alexander Shannon

** vacation ## d